I have been working in the mental health and substance abuse field for almost 12 years. My heart and passion is in the helping profession. I have extensive experience working over the years with hundreds of clients with various needs and diagnoses. I believe in treating the whole person by utilizing an integrated care approach to counseling and recovery.
More than 11 years working in the mental health and substance abuse field.
Program Manager overseeing other clinicians and client support staff
Chair of the Integrated Care Committee for Georgia HOPE
Director of Wellness for Georgia HOPE
Social Service work with foster care cases
Master's Degree in Professional Counseling
Master's Degree in Organizational Management
- Bipolar / mood disorders
- Whole health and wellness
- Trauma / Abuse counseling
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Family therapy appointment / $110 / 60 Minutes
- Initial appointment with therapist / $95 / 60 Minutes
- Therapy appointment / $95 / 60 Minutes